BCET Academies’ vision is to deliver outstanding learning and educational achievement.
We will enable successful progression and enhanced life opportunities for children and young people in all of our academies, schools and communities. We want every child and young person to fulfil their potential as individuals, as citizens, as employees and as leaders in a rapidly changing world.
Underpinning this vision are a set of core beliefs and values.
BCET Academies’ beliefs include:
- All our learners can achieve to their full potential.
- All our learners should have access to the very best opportunities and teaching available.
- Success for children and young people comes from active engagement with, and ownership of, their own learning.
- Learning must be appreciated as a lifelong process that will constantly open up new opportunities.
- All children and young people need to have self-confidence, a strong sense of personal and social responsibility, and eventually ‘work’ and life skills.
- Recruiting and retaining the best Staff.
- The best results come from a ‘culture’ of collaboration and partnership.
Our strategy to achieve these beliefs and values is school improvement led ensuring successful outcomes at all levels, central resource focusing on core subject areas, supporting staff and sharing best practice as well as relevant use of IT systems and software to facilitate rapid improvement where required and outstanding practice across the Trust.